“In House” Bleaching @ CDIC, usually $550 per person – Bring or refer a friend and receive a 20% discount on each treatment.
“Take Home” Bleaching usually $400 per person – Bring or refer a friend and receive a 20% discount on each treatment.
Read All About It……..
At CDIC (Cosmetic Dental & Implant Centre) we offer two treatment options for teeth whitening:
“In-House” and “Take Home” treatments. Both of these bleaching methods are natural, safe, effective, painless and seldom do they cause sensitivity.
The teeth whitening process is very effective in removing stains within the enamel, whether it’s age related or due to external substances like tea, coffee, wine and cigarettes etc.
Prior to all teeth whitening procedures, a dental examination is required to assess patient suitability. It is important to note, bleaching will not lighten the colour of existing fillings, denture teeth, porcelain crowns or veneers. Sometimes it is necessary for a patient to have restorative work completed before whitening can take place or a dental prophylaxis (calculus / tartar removal & teeth polishing) to ensure an optimal result. If tooth cleaning is required, a 7 day wait is necessary before the whitening procedure can be carried out.
Whitening is not suitable for people with active decay, and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
“Natural+” “In House” Whitening is performed at CDIC by our oral health therapist (dental hygienist) or dentist and takes around 60 minutes. The whitening gel is applied to the teeth and then activated using the special “Natural+” head lamp, safely lightening the colour of the teeth. During this procedure the gums and lips are protected so none of the gel comes into contact with the surrounding tissues. This method is fast, convenient, effective and has immediate results. This procedure would suit busy people who are time poor and can be carried out during a lunch break, morning or evening appointment.
“Natural+” “Take Home” Whitening consists of customised plastic mouth trays, professional whitening gel and instructions. Impressions of the teeth are taken and customised trays are made to gently and painlessly fit over your teeth. In the comfort of your own home, the whitening gel is placed in the trays and worn for 30 minutes – 1 hour each day. For the duration of the treatment (usually around 10 -14 days) food and drinks containing strong food colourings (coffee, tea, red wine, balsamic vinegar, curries, etc.) should be avoided. After the initial whitening treatment your new tooth colour can be maintained or enhanced by repeating the process for a couple of days each year or as required.
We offer a whitening product called “Natural+” for both “In House” and “Take Home” teeth bleaching. This product is made by Meodental, a leader in teeth whitening solutions.
Why is “NATURAL+” different and superior to other teeth whitening products?
- Patients experience virtually no sensitivity or side effects during and after the procedure compared to other teeth bleaching products
- This product is safe and reliable
- Effectively treats all types of teeth discolorations and stains including fluorosis and tetracycline stains, as well as staining caused by red wine, coffee, tea and cigarettes
- Dead Sea Minerals are included in the formula
- Enamel layer protection as well as reinforcement of dentine
- Non-toxic, ecological and stabilized hydrogen peroxide (Patented)
- Neutral pH formula
- High molecular mass thickener due to high water content
- High viscosity of the bleaching gel resulting in better adherence to the tooth surface
- Progressive and sustained release of active ingredients
- Long lasting results – Visible immediately after in house whitening
- Calcium and Fluoride released during the whitening procedure
For more information, have a look at our website:
If you are interested in whitening your teeth and have a friend or relative who would also be interested, please give the practice a call on (03) 9509 7356 and speak to one of our friendly receptionists to make an appointment.
This offer is for a limited time only and certain conditions apply.