The Inman Aligner is a revolutionary appliance, often described as the missing link between cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics that can move front teeth predictably, safely and quickly.
Benefits Of Inman Aligner Treatment
- Great results achieved using just one appliance
- Less time and expense than conventional orthodontics or Invisalign treatments
- Easy removal & insertion of the Inman appliance
- Quickly aligns front teeth either as a stand alone treatment or before cosmetic treatment
- Fast and efficient alternative to ‘invisible braces’.
The unique Inman Aligner has Nickel Titanium coil springs that power two aligner bows to gently oppose each other, guiding the teeth into their new position. These gentle forces are active over a very large range of movement, which is why the Inman Aligner works so well.
- Most cases are completed within 6 – 18 weeks depending on their complexity. For suitable cases, the Inman Aligner is almost always much faster than alternative fixed or removable orthodontic techniques.
- Impressions of the teeth are taken as well as photographs so that a ‘Spacewize’ analysis can be performed. The results of the analysis will determine whether or not you are a suitable candidate for Inman Aligner treatment.
- Impressions are needed so that the laboratory can fabricate the custom made Inman Aligner.
- The patient is fitted with the Aligner and wears the Aligner 16-20 hours a day. (Appliance can be worn for less time but overall treatment time will increase).
- Regular checks with the patient every 2 – 3 weeks during treatment.
- Some teeth may need to be selectively ‘stripped’ of some of their enamel. This is a painless procedure and is almost undetectable. Throughout treatment teeth may need to have very small ‘buttons’ of white resin material added to their surfaces, these may need modification and will be removed at the completion of the treatment.